We are NOW booking for 2020! Following the link below for 2020 Pricing including Trophy Fees, Daily Rates and Safari Packages to fit your needs and hunting desires.
8 Day Bow Hunting Package
1x1 Hunting Only
4 Trophy Animals
NOTE: Only available July through October.
Price quoted in US Dollars.
1x1 Hunt - $4,400
As with all of our hunting packages, there is no charge for your day of arrival or day of departure.
We have two properties set up exclusively for bow hunting. Although we had bow hunting on our properties before, these bow hunting only properties offer our bow hunters the same kind of quality hunting as our gun hunters have enjoyed over the years.
This Hunting Package includes the following Animals:
|Click on the images to view enlargements and available species information.
||1 Southern Greater Kudu
||1 Blue Wildebeest
There are no substitutions allowed with this package. Additional animals can be added during the hunt at our regular Trophy Fees Rates. Some animals require additional days to be added to the package.
BOW HUNTING INFO:
- You do not need a permit to import your bow into South Africa.
- When you arrive your bow should be at the oversized luggage area. Because some bow cases look like rifle cases the baggage handlers may deliver your bow to the SAPS office. If it does not come out at the arrival carousal or the oversized baggage area don’t panic as it may have been delivered to the SAPS office.
- We recommend a fixed blade that cuts on impact. Do not use mechanical broad heads as they will open up shooting through ground blind screens.
- The following Minimum Equipment restrictions are in place in South Africa:
- Small Game such as Bushbuck, Duiker, Klipspringer etc.: 25# KE and 350 gr arrows min.
- Medium Game such as Bushpig, Kudu, Warthog, Nyala: 40# KE and 400 gr arrows
- Large Game such as Zebra, Eland, Gemsbok, Wildebeest: 60# KE and 450 gr arrows
- Crossbows are legal in South Africa.
Hunting Package Includes:
- Trophy Fees for the above animals
- 1x1 or 2x1 Hunting with Professional Hunter, Trackers and Skinners
- First Class Accommodations
- All Daily Rates
- All meals and beverages
- Daily laundry and ironing
- All License Fees
- Skinning and field preparations of Trophies
- Transportation to and from Johannesburg
- and all other services and facilities normally offered on our safaris (See Daily Rates)
Hunting Package Excludes:
- Accommodations before and after safari
- Airfare to and from Johannesburg
- Taxidermy charges and costs
- Trophies wounded and lost
- V.A.T. (On Daily Rates only.)
Side trips can be arranged for additional costs. See our Other Activities and Daily Rates pages for more information.
Daily Rates are included in our Bow Hunting Safari Package. Cruiser Safaris safari hunting Terms of Business apply to this and all of our hunting packages.
have QUESTIONS about
or READY TO BOOK this
8 Day Bow Hunting Package?
Use this Enquiry Form to get started.
Please note that an * denotes a required field. If you would prefer not to fill in this form, please see our CONTACT US page for our phone numbers or email address.
All forms submitted are answered promptly. If you do not receive an email reply in your inbox, be sure to check your Junk Mail folder.
|Copyright © 2001-2018
||Booking Agent Robert Clark, Webdesign: Leesa Clark
August 15, 2018